- Proper responses to the previous two 2011-2012 Grand Jury Reports should be made, on District letterhead, and signed by the Board of Directors.
- When funds become available the District should purchase another District vehicle for the second Water Operator to drive to perform job requirements.
- The District vehicle should be appropriately marked with a District decal for identification.
- When funds become available the District should provide medical benefits to the employees.
- All Board Members should complete AB1234 Ethics Training every two years.
WELCOME to our new “Current News” blog! We will be presenting news and information on the workings of your Water District here. Please remember that this is a public forum so please do not submit any billing or account questions as they are handled by simply calling the LCWD office.
The following email has been created for your questions, comments and ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you and hope that you will visit our website often for current updates and accurate news from the source!